Health Skilled is a training provider focusing on health promotion and disease prevention. We provide evidence-based knowledge and practical training to equip people with skills to improve their own personal health or the health of their clients or people in their care to Nutrition and Health, Yoga and Mindfulness. We are at the border of Frimley, Camberley in Surrey, and Farnborough, Fleet in Hampshire, UK.
Due to the reduced popularity, Yoga Online will be cancelled. The last session will be Chair Yoga on Wednesday 11th August, 9.30-10.30am.
Members who still prefer self-practice in their home environment can access the Online Library for a small donation. The library contains more than 300 videos from my Online teaching during Lockdown.
Starting on Wednesday 8th September 2021unlimited practice with 3 yoga sessions available per week:
Yin Yang Yoga every Monday 6.30-7.30pm and Saturday 9.30-10.30am, and Chair Yoga every Wednesday 9.30-10.30am (start 8th September 2021).
Yoga On-Site Gold and Yoga On-Site 10 times / 3 months package members can access to the Yoga Library free of charge by using a log in.
1. Samsara Halahala in October is on the alignment and safe ways of practicing with your neck and shoulders in yoga asanas. Workshop/Practice is on Saturday 16th, 9.30-10.30am. It is part of On-Site packages.
2. “Yoga to Over Come Anxieties” by Eve Wood; Due to an unexpected schedule this event is postponed to January 2022.
3. With the help of Anita, we have secured 30 seats for Christmas Dinner at the Gallery Restaurant at Farnborough College. This year it is on Thursday 9th December, 6.00-9.00pm. To reserve your place, RSVP on this website and please send a £10 deposit to Ace by cash or bank transfer (please enquire for bank details). The dinner is 5 courses and the full price is £26 excluding drinks. Please note, all meals and services are done by students as part of their training, and in previous years our 30 seats have been reserved quickly.
4. There will be a forthcoming special class: Restorative & Yoga Nidra by Kirsty Hayward in on Wednesday 1st December 6.30-7.45pm.
5. There are three special classes forthcoming: on 3 Mondays dated 6th, 13th and 20th December 7.30-8.00pm (after our Monday yoga class), please join Ace for Pranayama (Yoga breathing). Free passes for On-Site Gold and 3 months package. Drop-in member rate for these classes is £12 including a 1 hour yoga class on the same day 6.30-7.30pm.
Classes, courses, events and workshops aimed at health conscious individuals who want to improve their own health or the health of family members.
Our certified training courses are aimed at professionals working in the health arena, such as yoga teachers; personal trainers; care home staff and teaching staff responsible for health promotion in schools etc.
Health Skilled provides bespoke services for businesses and organisations. These include:
nutrient analysis of commercial food products or restaurant menus and consultancy to improve the nutritional profile of food products or menu items
in-house training for qualifications in food hygiene and nutrition
corporate yoga sessions